We are seeking caring individuals to join our health care team for the following positions:
7-3 & 3-11 Nurses
The candidates must be a team player, must be able to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently, Demonstrate a positive attitude, high integrity, and ethical awareness. Be able to supervise nursing assistants and have good customer service skills with Residents, families, and coworkers. Long term care experience a plus. Matrix knowledge helpful. Please submit a resume for consideration. We offer a very GENEROUS benefits package including 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, 9 paid holidays, matching 401k and up to 5 weeks of paid vacation time.
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment
- Portuguese-speaking a plus!
We also have CNA Positions available Full-time and part-time
Why work with us?
We believe that the people who care for our residents are our most valuable asset. At Silver Creek Manor, our employees are an integral part of the facility, and we take pride in the dedication of each of our staff members.
We are driven by passionate care providers who share a common mission to offer our residents the very best in patient care.
Our facility offers a variety of full and part-time positions available for those who are interested in joining our skilled team of healthcare professionals.
We’re always looking for:
- New graduate nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Ancillary service staff (dietary, activities, housekeeping)
Generous Benefits Packages!
Silver Creek Manor offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes 100% of health and dental benefits paid for the individual, generous health insurance packages also available for families, 401K program with percentage matching, Tuition Reimbursement, 9 Paid holidays, Progressive vacation (up to 5 weeks) and Monetary incentive for perfect attendance.